Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Sincere Thanks

I would like to thank the folks who moderate and run the woodworking forums where I have posted my link. They and their members have been courteous, encouraging and patient. I am starting to realize the extent of the value these sites represent. I have spent a lot of time alone in my shop trying to work my way through the problems I encounter. One of the reasons that I love teaching is that it gives me an opportunity to share my passion but also to guide people just like me in avoiding the discouraging pitfalls and confusion I've encountered. These sites are truly a helping community full of great information and inspiration. I only wish I had them when I started, I may have saved myself some time, money and heartache. I have posted links to the sites that have been so helpful to me and hope you'll use them to get access to the variety of information and community they have to offer.

No comments: