Thursday, September 18, 2008

Announcements

The days are getting shorter and the nights colder here in New York. Now I am stacking firewood and thinking about next year.

I will be teaching at a few schools other than the individual classes at my workshop. In March, I will be teaching a 5 day class at Arrowmont in Tennessee. Noted wood sculptor Brent Skidmore will be a visiting artist in the class.

In August, I will be helping Curtis Buchanan teach a 2 week class at the Center for Furniture Craftsmanship in Maine. Curtis and I have a lot of fun when we teach together and this would be a great opportunity to experience a lot of different techniques. We may also be together at another school but the details are still to be worked out.

I am happy to say that the first of the independent reviews of my caliper is out. The review, written by Betty Scarpino (who is the new editor of American Woodturner) can be seen at

Woodworkers Journal Ezine

Now I gotta go light a fire in the shop, aargh!

No comments: