Friday, November 29, 2013

2014 Teaching Schedule

I'm happy to say that I'll be returning to some of my favorite schools around the country as well as some new destinations this upcoming year. I'm all booked up for my classes at my shop, but I think you'll find an option that will suit your needs and location.

Highland Woodworking: Continuous Armchair March 3-9

Warren Wilson College: Balloon Back Side Chair March 17-22, contact Bill Palmer at
Connecticut Valley School of Woodworking: Continuous Armchair
Friday – Sunday April 11 – 13 & May 9 - 11

Port Townsend School of Woodworking: Continuous Armchair May 26-31

Sterling Historic Society:  All classes at SHC have a 6 person limit. Class tuition is $1150 which includes materials and most tooling.
Contact me at peter@petergalbertchairmaker.com for details and openings
June 23-28 Fan Back Side Chair

July 21-26 Balloon back Side Chair

August 11-16  Continuous Armchair (chairmaking experience required)

If you have already contacted me regarding these courses, please do so again with a reminder so that I don't miss you! I might add another class at the SHC if the interest demands and after that, I will most likely be heading back Down Under for some more classes, details to come!